- LIT: A Drive-Thru Hanukkah Experience is a 100% contact-less, outdoor open-air event.
- All attendees will be required to stay in their vehicles at all times.
- Masks are required for all attendees in the vehicle if you choose to have your windows down.
- Security and staff along the route will enforce rules and ask attendees who do not comply with any of our rules to leave.
- Security and staff will practice social distancing measures and will be wearing masks.
- All merchandise, food, promotional materials, or any other items will be handled only by gloved staff members.
- Security and event staff will receive daily wellness checks.
- By attending our event, all attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or any other contagion.
LIT is a drive-thru, faith-based celebration and will be held as scheduled.
Health and Safety
- Please note that strobe lights, flashing lights, and lasers will be used during LIT, which may be harmful to people with photosensitive epilepsy.
- Participation in LIT is at the attendee’s own risk. Wise is not liable for any damages and/or injury that is suffered by attendee as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of Wise. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting in injury or death.
- Wise reserves the right to decline or forbid entrance into the LIT site to any person behaving in a manner or carrying items that may in any way endanger the safety of the visitors or violate rules of peaceful conduct.
- By attending the event, all attendees including the occupants of any vehicles grant their permission to be photographed and acknowledge that the images captured will be edited and used as promotional materials for the event and Wise.
Risk of Injury/Damage to Property:
- By attending LIT, each attendee accepts any risk of car damage and/or injury that may result from participating in LIT and hereby release Wise and its employees, interns, contractors, sponsors, and representatives from any and all liability for loss of and/or damage to property and/or injury to person, including death, that may result from or occur during participation at LIT at Wise.
Drugs, Alcohol, and Weapons:
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, and weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- If you are caught consuming drugs and/or alcohol or under the influence while driving, law enforcement will be called.
- By attending the event, attendees acknowledge and grant their permission to have their vehicles searched by our security team prior to entering Wise’s property for drugs, alcohol, weapons, and other contraband, such as ammunition, combustible/explosive material, etc.
- LIT will occur rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Lateness, No-Shows, and Cancellations:
- If attendees are late to their scheduled time, we will try our best to accommodate them based on availability of space.
- There is no guarantee of accommodation if you miss your allotted time.
- All sales are final and non-refundable. No-shows will not be refunded. Cancellations will not be refunded.